Have one month’s HR Support service on us!
Simply sign up for our HR Support service today and 12 month’s HR Support will be become 13!
Do you know:
- What you should be doing in your business to demonstrate compliance of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- What the likely impact of the recent removal of employment tribunal fees on your business?
- Or understand when voluntary overtime should be included in holiday pay calculations for employees?
HR Support Service – Consider this:
In addition to your own responsibilities, do you really have time to understand and apply employment legislation to your business practices?
Sign up for our 12 month’s HR Support service today with no automatic renewal and get ONE complimentary month on us!
Have a look at the benefits:
- Reduced Employee Costs
- Increased Efficiency
- Independent and Objective HR Case Management
- A Dedicated, Skilled and Experienced HR Consultant
- Minimised Employment Risks
What you will get with our HR Support service…
- All your HR and associated employment documents or an audit if you already have them. We will ensure your employment documents are kept legally updated and compliant for you.
- Unlimited access to practical, proactive and commercially focused HR advice from a dedicated, qualified and experienced HR Consultant
- We will provide all the employment documents to support the HR advice given to you
- We will check your HR documents for you so you can be confident the content is correct
- A dedicated HR Consultant that will get to know your business
- We don’t have a call centre so there’s no repeating yourself every time you call for HR advice and guidance. This means the HR advice will be consistent
- Monthly newsletter advising of changes to employment legislation and other topical HR issues you need to be aware of
- On-site HR visits
- An experienced HR professional to manage onsite investigations, and formal processes such as disciplinary, grievance and appeal
- Practical HR advice for everyday issues such as absence management
- Peace of mind and reduced employment risks to your business and reputation!
Jude Read HR Support service will help you achieve your business objectives by telling you what you can do, not what you can’t. We will help you manage your business and focus on what you do well. Whether it’s help with routine HR issues, redundancy or anything else Jude Read HR can provide the help and support you need, leaving you free to get on with growing your business. Jude Read HR provide professional and knowledgeable expertise for your business through any stage of its life cycle. It does not matter if you are looking to increase your workforce and begin recruitment or streamline your workforce through downsizing. Jude Read will provide a thorough assessment of the concerns that you have for your business. We will then work with you to develop an HR plan. That plan is uniquely tailored to your business needs. We consider aspects such as your workforce, your business goals and legal responsibilities you have as an employer.