Manager Training and Briefing Sessions
Manager Training and Refresher Sessions
- At Jude Read-HR Consultancy we can offer a variety of training courses aimed at providing awareness of each topic to help your managers manage their teams more effectively and fairly minimising potential risk to your business of unfair treatment claims from employees.
- We can deliver courses or briefing sessions on or off site, as you require, which can cover half or full days (some topics may not be delivered effectively in a half day session).
- Each candidate is provided with a copy of the PowerPoint session for reference.
Throughout the year we deliver various topical briefing sessions which are available to anyone wishing to attend. They are typically 3.5 hours in total and delegates are provided with a copy of the session for their reference.
These events are listed on Eventbrite and a link will be made available as and when they are released.
The BENEFITS to your business:
- Reduced risk of discrimination claims as procedures will be managed consistently by managers
- Increased efficiency with managing employees and associated procedures
- A more engaged workforce
- Less absence
- Reduced employee turnover
- We know you can’t have your managers away from the business for long and so we will work around what suits you.
Here are some typical area’s we deliver training and refresher sessions on:
- Essential Employment Law
- Performance Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Dealing with Discipline
- Managing Grievances
- Managing Investigations
- Absence Management
- Change Management